can't log out of RA (Read 872 times)

my dh is trying to get to RA to log his info but it won't let me log out. I've deleted my cookies... Confused

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

RA - it's the new Hotel California. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RA - it's the new Hotel California. Wink k
        LMAO!!! ok, I woke up this morning and I was logged out. I just can't click that little *remember* box anymore. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

Lazy idiot

Are you unable to click on "logout" at the top right? Confused

Tick tock

Wingz

Professional Noob

When I click it nothing happens. But I'm like zz - a permanent resident. Clowning around

Roads were made for journeys...

Lazy idiot

Interesting. Big grin

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

See, now I have an excuse for being here all the time...I have no choice. Eric won't let me leave. Sad Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Who would serve as den mother of RA, if not you, Zoomie?

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Who would serve as den mother of RA, if not you, Zoomie?
                    Michelle does a great job, too! She's a good understudy! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

When I click it nothing happens. But I'm like zz - a permanent resident. Clowning around
                      EXACTLY! I kept clicking on the logout and it would take me to the homepage but I was still logged in.

Jennifer mm#1231

Being married means you can only have one account... at least that's my belief... Big grin For this cause a man shall leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh.

Vim

eric :)

This has been a known issue. I looked into it when it happened on my computer. It looks like occasionally, IE ignores the request to remove the cookie. So when you fetch a new page, it presents the cookie (that's supposed to be deleted) back to the server and the server thinks you're still logged in. If you wish to switch accounts, just go to www.runningahead.com/login.
                            thanks! I think we worked it out. No way I'm sharing my log with him Modal!!! My precious! <insert> Big grin</insert>

Jennifer mm#1231

it won't let me log out.
                              Why would you want to? RESISTANCE IS FUTILE Big grin
                              "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                                You should try the Firefox web browser.

Vim