New Marathon PR! (Read 833 times)

Yesterday I ran the Country Music full in Nashville. Last year, for my first marathon ever.... 4:16:32. I was glad to finish, and especially with a time just over four hours. This year, I logged more miles, did speedwork, ate a little better, and just love running even more. 3:57:50!!!!!! I don't wanna brag...but hey, I finished under 4 hours. And I shaved 19 minutes and 42 seconds off of my marathon time.
      Nice!.... congrats on breaking 4 hours!
      runnerclay

Consistently Slow

CONGRATS. HOW NICE IS IT WHEN THE TRAINING PAIDS OFF?

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

The Greatest of All Time

Congrats. A couple of RA folks set PRs there yesterday. Well done!
          all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Another Passion

Congratulations makers! Brag away... a PR went down! You should be most pleased with yourself and your performance.

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

uncontrollable

Hey - this is the place to brag cuz we get it! Great job! It feels good when you PR but an added bonus is when you PR for this kind of a distance and feel pretty good. The training paid off! Wink

peace