Longest run to date: 10.6mi in 2:47:18 @15:47 pace (Read 762 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I added 15 min to last week as planned for my half training (11/8 half). Not as cool as during the week and got out there early, 5:42am after taking dog for a 20 min walk. had to cut back running intervals from 1.5 min to 1 around mi 7 or so after left leg, my good one, started really acting up. Quad, knee pain and some stronger than normal big toe/ball of foot numbness. Cutting back allowed my to make my time goal so I am pleased with it but concerned about the left leg. Will have to make adjustments to training plan to get it to cool off and allow me to finish the half. It was warmer than I had hoped this morning too.

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Good job Bobev ... I told you last year you would be OK to run a half.  You could have just been paying me instead of your cardiologist

When is the big race?

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Good stuff! You're getting there! Smile

Hope your leg gets better and this isn't anything serious.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Good job Bobev ... I told you last year you would be OK to run a half.  You could have just been paying me instead of your cardiologist

When is the big race?

11/8, week after youngest daughter's wedding. All I had to do was pass the stress test in July and the cardiologist approved it. Wife and daughter would have killed me to run without the ok. They "baby" to much since the blessed heart attack. Still need the cardiologist tho to be sure that no other hidden surprises remain in my cardio system!

And Thanks!

bob e v
          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WTG

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I can't wait to read your race report!