Shoe ideas... (Read 591 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Eric I just thought of this idea when I was checking the mileage on my shoes (the shoes felt dead so I was looking how many miles they had done). Would it be possible to set a 'limit' for each shoe in the 'enter shoes' screen (eg 400 or 500 miles) and when a workout is entered to highlight if that limit has been exceeded. Sometimes shoe wear can creep up without you realising and this could be a helpful aide-memoire to remind us to consider a shoe change (in my case a bad dose of tendinitus reminded me to look - lack of cushioning I think). Just a thought! Thanks for all your hard work, Neil Gunn Cool

Running ... just keep running!

eric :)

Hi Neil, That is a good idea and is quite simple to do. The only hard part is deciding where to put this notice. Once I find a good place for it, I'll put it in. I'm planning to add a messaging service so you can send private messages to other users. I might have the server send you a message that way. By the way, is the cookie still working for you? eric Smile
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Eric The cookie is working fine thanks .... thanks also for the +ve response to the 'shoe idea'. Hope you are well, Neil

Running ... just keep running!