Garmin Express (Read 218 times)

12 Squared

It seems that since Garmin has updated their connect interface to Garmin Express vs. ANT Agent, the upload GPS option no longer works on this site. This is a bummer; does anyone else have the same issue? Is there a get well date?

I was referred to a site called https://tapiriik.com/ but I'm not sure that it interfaces with runningahead.

Regards,

Steve

If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
    jhancock61

I am having the same issue

an amazing likeness

You will not be able to upload directly to RunningAhead if you install Garmin Express.

There was a discussion topic on Garmin Express in the Technical Support section.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

12 Squared

Still, Garmin Connect exports to CSV, but there is not an option for a Garmin Connect CSV import. Not a programmer, so I don't know how feasible it would be to build it in. It would allow someone to upload multiple runs at a time.

I have enjoyed this site for some years now; I hate that my run data is now split between sites.

If you don't know where you're going, chances are you will end up somewhere else. - Yogi Berra
          xhristopher

I hope this all works out since I've been happy with my Garmins (other than the fact that the 610s band is unreliable $hit)...

When I was at some running store this spring someone tried to show me on some TomTom or something and my first thought was "does it work with RA." I had to explain to the sales person that if the watch doesn't integrate with the website where I log my runs I'm not interested. I have no immediate plans to buy anything that doesn't work with RA. That would be dumb.

And I don't want a multi step process. Right now I set my watch next to my computer then 2-3 clicks later my run is loaded. The RunForth app  integrates with zero steps but I don't think the iPhone gps is better and I still prefer a watch.

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Just upgraded from the 305 to the 310XT.  I thought I'd read that people were able to upload from the 310XT to RA, but I've been loading and unloading software all afternoon and can't get it to work. Frustrating.

I want to continue to use RA. All my history is there, and I like the interface too.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Just upgraded from the 305 to the 310XT.  I thought I'd read that people were able to upload from the 310XT to RA, but I've been loading and unloading software all afternoon and can't get it to work. Frustrating.

I want to continue to use RA. All my history is there, and I like the interface too.

Did you re-download the  Garmin communcation plugin. Not  the Garmin Express.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

JerryBZA

Runs with the pack

Right after my post, I got it to work. The 310XT reset itself to NOT pair. Turned that back on and bingo. It worked.

Just using Training Center with ANT.

I didn't reinstall the communicator plug in though.