I have a J.D.! (Read 652 times)

Marathonmanleto

Congratulations! You have accomplished more already than many will their entire lives. Good job--don't listen to the people who bash lawyers. It's simply envy.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have a J.D.!
      I am so so sorry. Undecided Wink Congrats! Now the real fun begins, eh? (nice pics BTW)
      Mishka-old log

I think they must have heard about her plans to light her farts.... Wink k
        I believe the industry term is "blue-flaming". Oh, and congrats Trishie!
          You already know I love ya! Congrats, sweetie. try to relax before hitting the books again!
          "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
          va

Congrats Trishie, and good luck with your first job!!!

My dogs are fast, not me

yay trish! Great pictures! Big grin My friend calls it the imposter syndrome -she's had her degree for a year and still cannot believe it when someone treats her like the expert Wink
              Ha! That's the way I feel when someone starts a sentence "Hey, you're a CPA...." Congrats, Trishie!

Robin

AWESOME!!!!! Congrats Trishie!! Smile
                  Great news!! Congratulations. Looks like you had a beautiful day to walk too.
                  http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
                    COngrats Trishie!!! you look fabulous too! Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

Swadvad

Congrats Trishie! At my first job after law school my Sr. Partner said that the first step in being successful in the firm was "show up." HaHa! To that, I would add, Show up and "Be Yourself." Don't let the buzzards change who you are and you will fly with the Eagles! Good luck!
                        Woo! And man, your robes are WAY better than ours. Our school definitely went the cheap route. But that's ok, since they made us pay for them Smile
                          I think they must have heard about her plans to light her farts.... Wink k
                          zoom zoom that was good.....hahahahahaah lol
                          Join me on a run.
                            Congrats, I hope this will not affect your running... Wink
                            Join me on a run.
                              I think they must have heard about her plans to light her farts....
                              HOW DID YOU KNOW? Big grin Thanks, everyone! Bar Review started today and I am already brain dead. 9 hrs of studying every day but Sunday ? blech. Dead
                              But that's ok, since they made us pay for them
                              We didn't pay for our robes! (they were rented, though .... and, um, we paid some sort of $50 "graduation fee" , so, um, I guess we did pay the rental fee)
                              2009: BQ?

shonan marathon, girl

Congratulations!! What an achievement!! We are proud of you!!

next race SHONAN MARATHON nov 3rd, 2012, OSAKA MARATHON nov 25th, i am aiming for nyc!