Tracking shoe mileage (Read 519 times)

fluid_motion

So just curious if anyone out here has a nifty trick or tip that would help to keep track of mileage on multiple pairs of shoes.  Between five or six pairs of shoes, I'm finding this to be a challenge.

Use the RunningAhead training log! It lets you assign a pair of shoes to each workout and will track your mileage per shoe for you!

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Use the RunningAhead training log! It lets you assign a pair of shoes to each workout and will track your mileage per shoe for you!

Thats the answer!

steph  

xhristopher

Fluid mo,

You essentially just walked into a bar and asked where can I find a drink.

Look no further since you are about to get a page full of these: +1

Hey does anyone know of a website where I can track all my workouts and run fancy reports on my mileage like say by week, by month and by year?

Runners run

HermosaBoy

Hey does anyone know of a website where I can track all my workouts and run fancy reports on my mileage like say by week, by month and by year?

RWOL?   Wink

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

#artbydmcbride

can I list my weight and track that too?

Runners run

So just curious if anyone out here has a nifty trick or tip that would help to keep track of mileage on multiple pairs of shoes.  Between five or six pairs of shoes, I'm finding this to be a challenge.

Seriously???  Here ya go Mr Trebek:

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

So just curious if anyone out here has a nifty trick or tip that would help me google things?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So just curious if anyone out here has a nifty trick or tip that would help me google things?

Try this...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

wcrunner2

Are we there, yet?

Try this...

LOL - the first entry in the list is this thread.

2024 Races:

03/09 - Livingston Oval Ultra 6-Hour, 22.88 miles

05/11 - D3 50K
                              05/25 - What the Duck 12-Hour

06/17 - 6 Days in the Dome 12-Hour.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL - the first entry in the list is this thread.

I saw that and snerked! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

fluid_motion

Wow. Thanks for all the great info everyone. I knew posting this question in a forum called "running 101" would be a great place to start for a beginner.

zonykel

"equipment" is where you would enter that information when you log your entries. I don't understand the unfriendliness in this thread.

Wow. Thanks for all the great info everyone. I knew posting this question in a forum called "running 101" would be a great place to start for a beginner.

I love my nike+ app....that's one of the things it can do.  You can enter multiple shoes and track your mileage on them, among other things.  It's free.  I'd definitely recommend it.