Am I The Only One... (Read 273 times)

jojo61397

Who wishes they will stop talking about the bombers and their loser mother?  I just want to reach through the television and bitch slap her and the reporter every time they report anything that comes out of that sow's mouth.

Jodi

PR:

Half: 1:48 (March 3rd, 2013)

Full: 4:05:40 (March 17th, 2013)

2013/2014 Goals:

Sub-4:00 hour Marathon

Sub- 125 pounds
    Sub- 1:45 hour half.

running yogi

Who wishes they will stop talking about the bombers and their loser mother?  I just want to reach through the television and bitch slap her and the reporter every time they report anything that comes out of that sow's mouth.

While I was running this evening, a thought came to me. That bitch knows something. I won't be surprised if she knew/organized all of it.

I actually want her to keep talking now.

delicate flower

I wish the news would stop talking about the news!  ZOMG so annoying!!

<3

aponi

never runs the tangents

Already I'm tired of hearing about that NBA player being gay. Sports center seems to thin he's the only gay person ever to play a sport.

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan!” Doctor Who

#artbydmcbride

These 24 hour news venues annoy me.  There is probably one about one hours worth of news to report each day, if that much!

Runners run

coastwalker

These 24 hour news venues annoy me.  There is probably one about one hours worth of news to report each day, if that much!

Yep. The rest is "We don't know anything more than we knew yesterday, but we have a ton of time to fill, so we're going to keep repeating this not-news until something happens that might actually be worth reporting. But stay tuned because otherwise you might miss that one useful news blip."

Without ice cream there would be darkness and chaos.

Try the off switch.

CNN news did really good last disaster by not showing pics of the Newtown shooter's face.  While they ran all the stories about the families and people grieving they did not give the killer much fame. SO.... why the hell is every picture on CNN these bomber idiots.  Learn from the past.....  Quit giving these cowards fame.

5k  = 19.48 10/1/13

10k  = 45.28 4/16/13

Half Marathon = 1:38.53  Summer Sizzle 7/13/14

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/12  4:39.11

Solo O Marathon 06/02/13  3:52:10

Operation Jack Marathon 12/26/13 3:40.34

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

This is actually why I like CNN Headline News...it's the same news every hour, but they don't try to hide it...it is literally the same reel replayed about every hour, at least when I watch.  When it gets back around to the story I saw first, I can turn it off and know I'm all caught up.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Menace to Sobriety

Try the off switch.

It is far better to curse the darkness than to light a candle.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.