My Training Log Times Are Showing up Wonky? (Read 519 times)

Top 'O the World!

average pace in the running totals is waaaaay off & I don't know what I may have done to cause this?
    Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
    Dunottar

Your log shows that on 8/6, you ran 3.01 miles in 31 hours, 28 minutes and 5 seconds, a pace of 10+ HOURS per mile. I'm sure you ran it in 31 minutes, 28.05 seconds. Replace the second colon with a decimal point and you should be alright.

I've done that before when transcribing info from my Garmin into my log.....kinda freaky until you figure it out.

Top 'O the World!

Thnx
        Remember that doing anything well is going to take longer than you think!! ~ Masters Group
        AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Your log shows that on 8/6, you ran 3.01 miles in 31 hours, 28 minutes and 5 seconds, .

Usually that means too many beers before and at the start -- that beer induced coma/nap in the middle of the run can really affect your overall pace...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Dunottar

Usually that means too many beers before and at the start -- that beer induced coma/nap in the middle of the run can really affect your overall pace...

Which leads to this thought: beer, a camelbak and an 18-mile run. Wonder if it's ever been done before? 

Prince of Fatness

Willy Wonky?

Not at it at all.