Weekly Mileage Graph Incorrect? (Read 62 times)

On my summary page I have a chart showing my weekly mileage.  The week of 10/27/14 shows 5 miles, when I actually logged 11.  It's missing two 3-mile runs.  When I do a search for runs the week of 10/27, all three runs show up.

The graph is set to show all runs, not just the "long run" type, so I'm not sure why it isn't showing all three workouts.

~Kate

Life is short.  Running makes it seem longer.

Buzzie

Bacon Party!

Could it be that you've built your weekly mileage graph to look at a number of months (3) instead of weeks?

Liz

pace sera, sera

Huh.  Well that did it.  So I guess because part of that week was more than 3 months ago, it gets cut off the chart?

I was hoping to have a graph showing weekly mileage for the last ~3 months worth of weeks, but I'll either leave it as-is (and just figure the earliest week might not be accurate), or stick with a chart of the last 52 weeks.

Thanks!

~Kate

eric :)

Could it be that you've built your weekly mileage graph to look at a number of months (3) instead of weeks?

Hi bakerkate,

Buzzie is right.  Your graph shows your last 3 months' workouts, grouped by weeks.  The week starting on Oct 27 ends in November.  The 5 miler was ran on Nov 2.  That was the run that's included the graph.  The two 3-milers are outside of November so they're not rendered.  I know it's weird and I'm not sure what is correct in this scenario.  Should the date range be always respected, or should the graph be smart enough to include the entire week?

eric Smile

That's understandable, and I think the way it does it seems correct to me.  A three month report should only show three months.  I guess it would be neat to have an option to report on "the last X weeks", like 12 or 16 or something.  Now that I know why the runs aren't included, it doesn't bother me nearly as much.  =)

Thanks for the help!

~Kate