Avg pace for week/month (Read 657 times)

PWL

Has been

Hey Eric, Maybe this has already been mentioned, but it would be cool to be able to see my avg pace for the week or month on the main summary page. I like to see the trend over the weeks. I would think it would be relatively simple to do since the summary already shows weekly total time and weekly total distance. I know I can track this specifically with the graphing feature, (or just divide my weekly time by my weekly mileage) but it would be nice info to have. Just a suggestion--the site is still far and away the best I've ever found! Cool

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

You know, this is a great suggestion. It's the one thing that I calculate by hand anymore. It would be an interesting thing to have available!
        I agree I would like to know if I'm speeding up or slowing down over a longer period of time or even the pace of each run would be listed on the run itself on the summary page, maybe orientated vertically...
        eric :)

Hrm... I don't know how I missed this request either. My apologizes. I'll consider it for the log revamp project.