Trent, you're turning into an old fart! (Read 445 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

...like me! Happy birthday! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Now that was a bath...

Woohoo. May the rest of your life be long and as fine as Beatrice Dalle's buttocks. Let's embrace oldness. We are all on our way to join you. Claire xxx
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Big grin Thanks y'all! And Lynn, is it true that the older I get, the more I fart? And Claire, I am still stuck on the vision of what you did for an hour yesterday... Man, this place is trouble... Never mind. Wink
        Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

And Claire, I am still stuck on the vision of what you did for an hour yesterday...
          That was a hour? Huh... I guess time does fly. Happy birthday Trent!
          Scout7

Big grin And Claire, I am still stuck on the vision of what you did for an hour yesterday...
            Just glad I'm not the only one. Oh, and happy birthday.
            mikeymike

FC!

Runners run

Finished!

Happy birthday Trent! (and have a lovely run Big grin)
                Big grin And Claire, I am still stuck on the vision of what you did for an hour yesterday...
                *sigh* I'm hunting high and low - what did I miss yesterday? --> Modified: My goodness, you guys were a frisky bunch yesterday Wink
                Walk + Jog = wog.
                I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
                I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Prophet!

Hau`oli Lā Hānau (Happy Birthday in Hawaiian) Trent ! Unfortunately there is no word for Body Glide in Hawaiian. Aloha, Steve
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Uff Da! Oh, wait...that's Norwegian. Farlek...? Hmmm...Swedish. Haggis...? Scottish for waste not, want not. Ok, I'm out of my ethnic terminology.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay