I Found a Reason To Like Football... (Read 152 times)

Better I Leave

**giggle**

I have never watched football, but today I guess the 49ers are playing for a shot at the Super Bowl, right? So Marina and I go down to Folsom and hit...

a deli for lunch

Lenscrafters

Fleet Feet

Total Wine

Famous Footwear

Sams Club

Costco

And got all that done in 3.5 hours because everyone was at home watching the game!!! WOOHOO! It was great not having to contend with crowds!

Just sayin' Smile

Better I Leave

Oh...and I got in 3.1 miles too. Smile

I love football, but my team got beat last week. I knocked out 8 miles earlier. My running is more important than the patriots. Smile

”Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.”

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”

Tomas

cmb4314

**giggle**

I have never watched football, but today I guess the 49ers are playing for a shot at the Super Bowl, right? So Marina and I go down to Folsom and hit...

a deli for lunch

Lenscrafters

Fleet Feet

Total Wine

Famous Footwear

Sams Club

Costco

And got all that done in 3.5 hours because everyone was at home watching the game!!! WOOHOO! It was great not having to contend with crowds!

Just sayin' Smile

When I was in grad school, we used to do our grocery shopping during the game on home football weekends.   It was a ghost town.

Then we would hole up for the rest of the weekend and avoid the crowds.

My wildly inconsistent PRs:

5k: 24:36 (10/20/12)  

10k: 52:01 (4/28/12)  

HM: 1:50:09 (10/27/12)

Marathon: 4:19:11 (10/2/2011) 

Better I Leave

When I was in grad school, we used to do our grocery shopping during the game on home football weekends.   It was a ghost town.

Then we would hole up for the rest of the weekend and avoid the crowds.

For real, huh? I totally know what you mean about "holing up"...I used to be the IT Manager for Kirkwood Ski Resort and lived in South Lake Tahoe. I came to loathe Tahoe on the weekends and would never venture out due to the influx of CROWDS. Fourth of July and New Years I wouldn't be caught dead out in town.

SimonWitt

Hello Friends,

I have never played football , but  i have watched many word cup matches. My favorite player are David Beckham and Ronaldo.

Thanks and Regards,

Take Care

Always keep smilingSmile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hello Friends,

I have never played football , but  i have watched many word cup matches. My favorite player are David Beckham and Ronaldo.

Thanks and Regards,

Take Care

Always keep smilingSmile

Word Cup - is that a kind of Scrabble tournament?

Wing

Joggaholic

Word Cup - is that a kind of Scrabble tournament?

Sure. "David Beckham" scores a lot more than "Ronaldo" for sure.