RIP Robin Gibb (Read 698 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The start of a new "death-watch?"   I wonder if Justin Timberlake will reprise his portrayal of Robin on SNL in the future...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

ha ha I just watched that video of the Barry Gibb Show on SNL with JT & Mike Meyers.  hilirious.   "don't get Barry Gibb upset".    not a big Bee Gee fan but did like couple of their songs, "I started a joke" (depressing)  & "words".    They were everywhere in the 70's! 

check out some of the videos from 60-63 when they were little kids, did not know they had been around that early.  Also check out some of their Beatles covers,   not bad, actually they were very good.   have a bit more respect for them after hearing them sing Beatles songs & doing them well.

Even though not a big fan, they were icons of the 70's & 80's & in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame (Paul Revere & the Raiders still are not, ha ha)

Robin Gibb  rip   "it's a tragedy"

who's next?    KC?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

who's next?    KC?

It has really not been a good week for disco.  If KC died I'd be more convinced that the Mayans were right... Shocked

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

right about what?  that disco sucked?

Not to get off topic here, but thinking of Robin Gibb makes me think of Saturday Night Fever. 

Have you heard about John Travolta?  My co-worker is obsessed with that story. 

- Anya

#artbydmcbride

right about what?  that disco sucked?

I thought it was the Aztecs that hated disco?

Runners run

xor

The Aztecs seemed to hate everyone.  They would have eaten the heart out of disco.  I would like to say "literally", but that would be silly.

(not like the concept of Aztecs hating disco, of course)

Cancer.

Still sucks.

kimyk

Oh thats a shame, I have always loved the Bee Gees. RIP