Carlsbad Marathon and half (Read 608 times)

#artbydmcbride

Only a few more weeks to go. Shocked Anyone going to be there at the beautiful Carlsbad marathon? We are getting a pasta dinner meet up together after the EXPO.

Runners run

shacky

I'm in for the 1/2 for the 3rd year in a row. See you all there.
        I'll be there, but you already knew that. Getting excited for a weekend away. Hopefully, in drier weather than what I've been running in, too.
        Liannlu

I'll be there, I'm flying in from Arkansas! Doing the full.
            I'll be doing the half again. I'm going to try to get to the Expo early Friday. I wanna be back before weekend traffic begins. Dead Have fun at the pasta dinner!

Jennifer mm#1231

ScheriN

We are flying in from Colorado to do it. It's our first time, so I'm very excited. It's going to be lots of fun!!!

#artbydmcbride

It should be perfect weather for us too. Smile

Runners run

I'll be there. Wish i had done a few long runs though, this is going to be interesting Wink
                    Would anyone else care to join us on Saturday at 4:30 for meet up and eats/drinks at Gregorio's in Carlsbad Village? Let me know soon so I can adjust reservations. Looks like a great running weekend ...... temps low 60's and maybe we'll get some cloud cover Smile
                    sdewan

2010 Goofy Trainee

Doing the Half. At the moment it looks like perfect weather: a low of 44 and a high of 62. As long as the weather system due to arrive on Monday doesn't arrive early. Also doing the Keebler Kids Run on Saturday with my kids. Seems like a good deal: for $20 the kids get a shirt, a medal, and admission into Legoland for the day. (Of course us adults get charged $59 for admission.)

Turn off your mind, relax, and float downstream...