Please help provide some feedback on Mizuno Nirvana 4 and Brooks Trance 8 (Read 542 times)

dfwdfwdfw

I am mild OP and currently wearing Adrenaline 8, feel its too stiff... the local running store has suggested Nirvana 4 and Trance 8. While I feel there is enough cushioning in Nirvana 4, but Trance 8 does feel lighter and comfortable too. Has anyone ever tried either one of them before and share your feedback? Thanks, Jeff
    galberras

fear the Col Sanders

I don't have any input. Sorry. But I do have questions! I am in the same boat. I'm going to the store tomorrow to ask the same question as you. I'll report back with what my shop says. That said, I'm wondering about their recommendation on the Trance. That is listed as a support shoe just like the Adrenaline. In fact, the Brooks site says the Trance is a smidge heavier than the Adrenaline. But it felt less stiff than the Adrenaline? I think I'm going to try on the Axiom or Infiniti. Anyway, I hope someone has something useful to add to this threat Big grin

Just because I look dumb doesn't mean I'm not...

dfwdfwdfw

even the Trance is officially little heavier, but I feel its easy to run with... maybe becoz the shape of shoe that helps your body lean forward?