Workout entry speed calculator (Read 97 times)

Mr High O Silver

What are the for "mi's" in the distance dropdown box?

Can's seem to get the speed to work out using the distance and duration inputs?

an amazing likeness

The selections for distance in the run entry are:

km = kilometere

mi = miles (I do not know if these are localized for Imperial vs US miles or fixed at US miles)

m = meter

yd = yard

If you're not getting the pace/distance you expect, suggest you check the format of your time entry to hh:mm:sec.tenths

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It is a little odd that "mi" appears four times in the dropdown selection box.

Feeling the growl again

It is a little odd that "mi" appears four times in the dropdown selection box.

Huh.  I thought the OP was not making sense, but you are right, the "mi" appears multiple times.  That must be a new "feature" as it was not there before.  Wink  I'm sure Eric Smile will correct it shortly.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

DaBurger

One of those "mi" turns into feet if you assign a run with that distance unit.

Know thyself.

an amazing likeness

I'm thinking the drop box populates from a reference table that just has some duplicate entries which need to be cleaned up.

I thought the key statement in the OP's message is the "..can't get the speed to work out using the distance and duration input.." -- that's usually from misplacement of : and . in the time entry...

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

All fields report the units of speed as xTight lippedx / mi at the moment.

Currently the drop down has (in order):

km (this is actually in kilometers)

mi (this is actually in miles)

m (this is actually in meters)

yd (this is actually in yards)

mi (this is actually in feet)

mi (this is actually in meters)

mi (this is actually in meters)

eric :)

I added a few more units in the backend and they leaked to the web pages.  I'll have that fixed when I get the chance.

Mr High O Silver

Thanks, working through it.