when i'm not running... (Read 1080 times)

When I'm not running, I enjoy eating pastries... Big grin
    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
      Big grin Me, too !
      2009: BQ?
        I have been on the worst donut kick the past few weeks. Someone (Wawa) really needs to stop making chocolate glazed donuts. Tongue

Michelle

If your travels ever bring you to Arlington MA, the jelly donut from Gail Ann's is on me. Mmmmmmm.

E.J.
          Greater Lowell Road Runners
          Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Prophet!

man i love pastries...that's why i need to run! Cream puffs slay me...oh and custard danish from 7-11 Smile
              Cream puffs slay me
              Oh yeah. I think I'm going to buy one of those giant boxes of cream puffs after my next big race. Then it will be a race to see whether I can beat my kids to the bottom of the box Smile

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

man i love pastries...that's why i need to run! Cream puffs slay me...oh and custard danish from 7-11 Smile
                Real French chocolate eclairs.... *passes-out*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Home-made cream puff....mmmmmmm. Yes I haven't had one of those in years! My step-dad used to make them all the time when I was a child. It'll never be the same but I guess I could attempt to make them.

Michelle

If your travels ever bring you to Arlington MA, the jelly donut from Gail Ann's is on me. Mmmmmmm.
                    Deal! Big grin (but of course, we'll have to go run afterwards)
                    "Every man's life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another." -Ernest Hemingway

-When Chuck Norris wants popcorn, he breathes on Nebraska.

-Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
                      Real French chocolate eclairs.... *passes-out*
                      Ha! So true, though. Just reading "real French chocolate eclairs..."...Everything's getting hazy...floor disappearing...must not lose consciousne.....

It is funny because the topic started out about canoeing, then to pastries. Nothing tops a Chocolate glazed devils food donut.... or 4.... I Mountainbike in the off time. Summers are tough with morning runs and evening mountainbike rides, but it is well worth it when you take a burm at 15 miles an hour.
                          When I'm not running and I'm not EATING JUNK Big grin.... I'm being a mom to four evil children and working full time at a counseling agency...I think that I should start charging my children typical taxi fare since this is how they view me from the second I walk in the door after work...well, that and as a chef. Roll eyes I really like playing soccer but haven't been able to yet this season. I was supposed to start soccer this past Sept, but the league didn't have enough co-ed teams to do so. I am supposed to start in November but now with my injury, I'm not certain that will happen either. Sad

Michelle