Where can I buy Boston Marathon Qualifier T-Shirts? (Read 4462 times)

#artbydmcbride

Thanks for all the great suggestions. I have decided to get my car covered in some graphics boasting of my achievement. Joke. Actually, I have calmed down and will go for the neat '08 hat from imageimpact. Again, thanks to all. I am really surprised that a shirt with that type of message is not on the net. Nick
    Aha! A marketing opportunity! We could make and sell various versions! In fact, one that says : "I qualified for Boston, but I'm not planning to run it!" could be a HUGE seller! This could eclipse 'Baby on Board" signs.....we will be rich! bwhahahaha!!

Runners run

Scout7

Next thing you know, you're marketing a "Jump To Conclusions" mat.
        Undecided Will being a Boston runner as a charity entrant instead of time qualifying count as 'earning' it?
        Hell yeah, if you start in Hopkinton and finish in Boston you've earned it. There are tons of them around Greater Boston, I saw a couple of different years yesterday and they certainly help with long-run motivation. I wouldn't wear one because I haven't met any of the criteria to qualify for a number.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Next thing you know, you're marketing a "Jump To Conclusions" mat.
          That is the worst idea I've ever heard in my life, Tom. Yes, yes, it's horrible...this idea...
            Undecided Will being a Boston runner as a charity entrant instead of time qualifying count as 'earning' it? I really want to buy that jacket too. Maybe I can mark it with pen afterwards...'didn't run a qualifying time' and that will make it okay to wear?
            Arguable. I wouldn't, but I'm not offended by the idea. Once upon a time in a faraway place called CoolRunning, that kind of question would kick off days of "charity runners suck. No they don't" posts that were slightly less entertaining than the great "tastes great. less filling" debates of the 1980s.
              An update: I ordered the 2008 BM runners hat from Image Impact ($20)--with $8.95 for shipping. I am hoping for that price Bill Rodgers will personally deliver it. Nick
                I'd like to get the jacket but will probably wait until the expo -- I figure it's bad luck to get it too early. Smile

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

#artbydmcbride

Plus you'll save on shipping. Big grin

Runners run