Pace Group Standings (Read 930 times)

derek

A couple people have been manually generating pace group standings. I thought it would be better to try and automate it so I created the following which shows the standings for all 4 pace groups: http://www.RoadToBoston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups The data is extracted and cached once every 10 mins. I hope you all find it useful

Derek

Thanks Derek Personally I think that is brilliant! It makes me feel very lazy but brilliant none the less! Vicki
      "Tough times don't last but tough people do." - A.C. Green
      Wingz

Professional Noob

Very very very very very very cool! Cool I really like it! Big grin I know Eric's working on it, but your format's terrific! You da man!!! Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

dillydoodles

Derek, that chart is awesome. I didn't even realize there was a group for newer runners aiming for less than 1000 miles/year. My estimated "goal" for 2007 is 720 miles (appr 60 mi/mth). I see there is a group for 621 Miles (1000 Kms). I'm not familiar with the groups, but if I wanted to join a pace group is that the one I'd join? Considering I may have some months I don't reach my goal, 621 miles may be about right for me. Great work! ~ Arlene
          Jill_B

I fly.

Thanks! That is really terrific!

Bring it on.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Derek, that chart is awesome. I didn't even realize there was a group for newer runners aiming for less than 1000 miles/year. My estimated "goal" for 2007 is 720 miles (appr 60 mi/mth). I see there is a group for 621 Miles (1000 Kms). I'm not familiar with the groups, but if I wanted to join a pace group is that the one I'd join? Considering I may have some months I don't reach my goal, 621 miles may be about right for me. Great work! ~ Arlene
              http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1000K Good luck with your goals!

RunningHammer

Nice one son, you're a diamond geezer! Big grin
                Jeffrey

Thanks! This is great. Smile
                  dillydoodles

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1000K Good luck with your goals!
                    Thank you Janell. I see abbaroodle is (Owner) and Casper is (Admin) of the 1000K Group. Do I just join or should I ask them first? I don't see any way to contact other members other than through the forums. (Sorry if I'm messing up this thread). If abbaroodle or Casper happen to read this... please let me know if you have room for one more member. Thanks Blush ~ Arlene

Cryptic

Arlene, Just join I know they would love to have you. Derek, Thanks

My dogs are fast, not me

Thanks, Derek!!

Robin

Wingz

Professional Noob

Arlene, Just join I know they would love to have you.
                          What he said. Wink Plus, public groups are open for anyone to join! Don't be shy!

Thank you! More motivation! Big grin
                            Kate ;) "The pain of regret is greater than the pain of self discipline."
                            derek

In another thread, someone had asked to see the data display to show people closest to the bunny at the top. I've added this :-) http://www.roadtoboston.com/RunningAheadPaceGroups/BunnyFirst

Derek

Wow, thanks Derek! Of course, that means now I'll spend even MORE time at the computer obsessing over my mileage!!! Carol
                                1000 mile club. "Pain is just the weakness leaking out."