Christos (Read 375 times)

I just noticed you live now in Leoben, Austria. A long, long time ago we stayed in Mautern, not that far away from Leoben. It was a small village (with a nice Wildpark) so for any necessities we would venture to Leoben. What a nice area to live and train in. I am hoping to go back there and see if it changed much. Ewa
    I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
      Hey, yeah, this is a nice place, with many trails. The air is quite clean and it is really amazing for bike workouts with a selection of many rolling, uphill, paved or trail courses. I've never been to CA, sadly.
        Can't complain about CA either. Maybe the air is not as clean as I would like it but as soon as I leave the Valley (Silicon Valley that is) it is all nature with numerous trails and breathtaking vistas. If you're ever in the States, CA is one place not to miss. Then again neither is Utah, Maine, Colorado, Alaska, Hawaii, Florida... OK, I'll stop because I might forget to list a state. Wink Hope you had a decent winter. I am in Poland now (till the end of March) and spring is definitely coming. It's warm, birds are sining like crazy and early flowers are beginning to show their shoots. Makes workouts so much more enjoyable. Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill
          Excellent, I might visit the west coast to see some friends etc. What are you doing in Poland??
            I was born here. My mom broke her leg and so it happened there wasn't anybody to take care of her. She is in first stages of Alzheimer's disease so somebody had to watch her. Her leg seems to be healing well but her mind is not so it is a difficult visit. Running helps with stress though sometimes I wish I could leave the house and run for hours and hours and hours... Well, my long runs will have to wait. Ewa