*sniff* (Read 468 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Had a sore throat that has gradually gotten worse over the day, bed has looked increasingly attractive, and now my nose is running. I think I may have my first cold since I started running WAY back in the Spring (running really does seem to have given my immune system a great boost). Just got my flu shot, today, so I hope it's not a flu strain--too late for it to be of any use if that's the case. On the downside, life was just starting to get back to normal after our emotional rollercoaster of Nov...I was really looking forward to getting my mileage back up (especially given my holiday eating that has taken a major toll on my waistline...and thigh circumference, and butt smooshies)...but, on the upside, the weather is completely nasty and I'm none too eager to run outdoors, anyhow. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

oh, I hope you feel better soon!
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

You'll ruin your knees!

sniff! Get better soon! [disenfects screen and keyboard to avoid getting what zz has!] Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahh...ha....ahh...hachoo!!!! Sorry, Lynn...didn't mean to sneeze directly ON you! *passes Lynn a box of tisues and a bottle of NyQuil*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay