personal records (Read 928 times)

oo-punisher

Can you change or is there a plan to change the personal records page so that it will list all race records for all activities? Or am I not doing something right and its already done?

an amazing likeness

edited...never mind...I didn't read your message properly and answered a totally different question.  Sorry.

Sounds like you want PRs for bike and other stuff, as well as running?

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

I've been talking about redoing the PR page for quite some time now.  Yes, I do have plans to improve it.  There is so much variety in the data that I don't know how to display the data yet.

tomatolover

Can you change or is there a plan to change the personal records page so that it will list all race records for all activities? Or am I not doing something right and its already done?

I was trying to do the same thing this past week (though for running only).  I did find that if you go into reports, set the activity but change the type  to race, you can get a list of all the races/times ran...works for me for now 

While we are on this sort of subject I would love to have my highest mileage month, Year and week.  Not really a huge deal.  It would just be really cool and I thought easy to add.  Maybe add it to the running streak box?  Just throwing it out there. 

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
            • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
            • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

I look my best blurry!

While we are on this sort of subject I would love to have my highest mileage month, Year and week.  Not really a huge deal.  It would just be really cool and I thought easy to add.  Maybe add it to the running streak box?  Just throwing it out there. 

I like this idea!

MrH

Y'all need to donate to Eric so that he can buy bigger servers to support all these real-time calculations. Smile

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

This would be nice. I've got a couple cycling events buried in my log.