What is the best IBS treatment? (Read 920 times)

John Messick

Hello friends,

I would like to know what is the best product or treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome that you would recommend?

Regards

John Messick

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Discuss it with your healthcare provider.

Turbolegs

Hardcore trolling ...

Trent .. you have admin rights to ban these posts?

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, until the thread contains clear spam, it gets to stay.

But the OP has dropped what does appear to be spam bait...

...time will tell whether the trolls are hungry.

MrH

Yeah ... it's troll bait. Trent - someone under that name has a hilarious twitter account offering "ocean remedies". Apparently stuff you can find on an Irish beach can cure just about anything.

"Gigartina 4 is a propriety blend of four potent Red Marine Algae (RMA), sustainably hand-harvested off the pristine shores of Ireland."

I'm not sure if it can cure the leukemia and other ailments also which can be contracted on the pristine shores of Ireland due to waste leaking from the Sellafield nuclear reprocessing plant just across the sea.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

jpdeaux

Run more.

mta: Oops. Thought you meant ITBS.

Horseshoes and hand grenades.

GThorp

Hello friends,

I would like to know what is the best product or treatment for Irritable Bowel Syndrome that you would recommend?

Regards

John Messick

In the event that this is not spam bait, if you want to get rid of IBS you might want to take a hard look at your diet. People need to stop trying to get a quick and easy fix with products, and instead figure out what is causing the IBS. If you try to get a product to fix your problems, it will only be temporary. For permanent results, look at your lifestyle choices.

What works for a lot of people is to remove grains from one's diet. Now this isn't always practical, especially when someone wants to fuel up with carbs, but cutting out grains has worked for a lot of people. More than likely, your diet is causing the IBS, so go on an elimination diet if possible to find out what really is giving you IBS.

BarryK1970

Hi John, I've been reading a book by a guy called John Nicholson called The Meat Fix. He describes a 20+ year battle as a vegetarian with IBS and his cure is basically covered by the title of the book. It is amusingly (graphically) written. Like others have said, look at diet. Hope this helps. BarryK1970