Puppy update? (Read 441 times)

Rocken Mamma???? We are all waiting!!!
      Well I feel like I can update without jinxing it. Blood tests came back normal. The vet put her on 2 new medications. So with the help of the medications she's now eating small amounts of rice and ground steak and not throwing up. Now if she'll at least have a BM today (hasn't had one since Tuesday) it looks like she's on the road to recovery. Guess we'll find out for sure when we stop the meds and switch back to her normal diet. Thanks for thinking of her ab!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Good to hear that she's doing better! Poor thing won't want to ever go for a trip to vet after all that.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Aww...I hope this means she is truly on the road to recovery. Poor baby. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks Ladies! I sure hope she's on the mend. Need her nice and healthy!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

How's she doing Pam? Smile