Not too COLD in Cleveland (Read 454 times)

RUN HARD

Got in 10 miles this morning. I overdressed a little and did break a sweat (which is bad when it's cold)....last mile hit some cold breezes, but not that bad. -3 F .... - 25 Wind Chill.....Ohhh Ya I was ready to go on treadmill, but decided to at least try 1 mile outside first. Man it was nice.

Dog-Love

Good on you!!! Once you get out there it's never as bad as you think. OK well sometimes it really is. Its hot at 25 degrees and clear as a bell in Juneau AK. Will definitely get out for a run today!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
        Wow, that's hardcore. I worked out inside yesterday because I couldn't handle the windchill for two days in a row & it was nowhere near as cold as that. Wow.
        RUN HARD

It's totally attitude. If I stand out there for 30 seconds I am freezing. But throw on your warrior gear...ERRR Running gear and your all set. Come on only super hero's wear tights. I only wear tights when below 20...20 and above = shorts. I may be a little insane....but if you are a runner...that is a given
            You've got a point, running in below zero weather does make 20 degree weather seem pretty warm. Although you sound nuttier than me. I'm in my 40's & feel the cold more than I used to; the superhero gear goes on after 30 degree weather.