Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

Me and my RP

I'm a little late joining in on the fun.... however! Mine's a good one.. An SUV with all the doors open and a man who appeared to be naked from the waist down but he had the good sense to leave his PANTYHOSE on!!!!!! GAH!!!!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Marion WINS!!! Shocked Confused Clowning around Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I don't claim to have seen it myself, but this is pretty strange: http://www.tnrunning.com/results/2007/road/middle/FlyingMonkeyMarathon.txt Scroll to the bottom of the race results. I hope they found poor Ron Herron. Maybe he's somewhere on this site?
        Littlepumpkin992
        Serving your little pumpkin needs since 2001
        "Hey, mama, got any more of those little crackers?" - Elvis Presley

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yeah, poor Roy. Last year he had to pull a DNS. This year? Well, hopefully his running shoes will be recovered soon.

I run for Fried Chicken!

Not weird but I found $5 towards the beginning of my run today. Just lying in the middle of the sidewalk. Totally made my run better! I also saw a big rat towards the end of my run, that wasn't quite so pleasant. This is in Los Angeles on a pretty big street so it wasn't on a trail or anything.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, poor Roy. Last year he had to pull a DNS. This year? Well, hopefully his running shoes will be recovered soon.
              Poor guy...is this a case of "fool me (Monkeys) once?" k

~ Sarah Kay

On a weekend run in college I saw a white deer !! I told a few of my teammates about it and they gave me the 'ole "yea right" The next week I took a few guys with me down the exact same trail to look for the deer and it was in the same area. After some research... it was an albino deer. Rare obviously... but even more rare to see it twice (while looking for it the second time). I recall seeing it at least one more time but that was it. Never again. I assume a hunter has it mounted in their den somewhere.
                Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                  Not weird, but here's today's haul: The Ebeneezer Scrooge model candlestick is pretty cool, since I never have anything remotely close to safe for light during power outages. The Krups model 963 espresso maker is cool because its former owner was thoughtful enough to put a "works" sign on it. It pretty much looks brand new.

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, Ed...why don't I find espresso machines on my runs...I'll trade ya' for the sex toy! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Today I saw a pillow, complete with pillowcase... Confused

~ Sarah Kay

Go Pre!

found $6.50 in coins last week, - it was a bit of a chore to jingle them back with me.

Me and my RP

found $6.50 in coins last week, - it was a bit of a chore to jingle them back with me.
                          LOL I'd have run straight on to the nearest Starbucks!Smile ( I pass 3 of them on my short runs...THREE!)
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

LOL I'd have run straight on to the nearest Starbucks!Smile ( I pass 3 of them on my short runs...THREE!)
                            Ha, I think that's the true test of a town's size. Our town has no Starbucks...in this day that's almost unheard of! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Me and my RP

Ha, I think that's the true test of a town's size. Our town has no Starbucks...in this day that's almost unheard of! Tongue
                              I agree! That's like a town without a Wal Mart...
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I agree! That's like a town without a Wal Mart...
                                We don't have a WM, either--thankfully! I HATE WM. Our new Target 30 minutes away is awesome...it has a Starbucks in it, too. In fact, there are 3 Starbucks within 2 blocks...one in the Target, one in Barnes & Noble, and one freestanding Starbucks store. I think that's a little excessive. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay