Do you ever feel...like you have to hold back? (Read 1023 times)

I can't begin to explain how sick I am of hearing "well, I don't even like to DRIVE that far!" followed by a horse laugh and then a series of coughs that sound like a lung's coming up... So, I'll just say in my most giggly, girlie voice..."So, how was your run?" Lynn B
    hahahaha! My run was fabulous! I had to outrun the trash truck that was emptying cans on the sand bayside. I was feeling a little free-kay today so I ran .2 more for an even 10k. when I grow up, I wanna be an ultramarathoner. Smile

Jennifer mm#1231

You'll ruin your knees!

[giggling]Freak![giggling off] When I grow up, I wanna be a little kid! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

ok, I get this. I'm a Christian homeschooler... can I paint a picture of what that's supposed to look like? LOL! These women live and breath their children, homeschooling ciricculum(because they constantly switch because something isn't a good fit but I think it's because they don't know how to teach it, but that's a WHOLE other rant), fly lady, and meal plans. It's enough to send me into a coma. Me? I like a nice hard run, low cut jeans and camis, a margarista every now and again, and sushi.
        I had to laugh reading that. I am homeschooling also and I am a runner. Not a common combination in homeschool community but I am trying not to talk too much about my running and let the results (like my weight loss) speak for themselves. At least a couple of moms started running Big grin so now at least I can hear from them about something else besides yet new fantastic curriculum they have just Winkdiscovered. Ewa
        I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill