World Naked Bike Ride (Read 1353 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...this is cross-training, LOL! website This is a cool idea. I'd maybe even partake if we had one near us. I think I'd need extra Body Glide, though... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Do you have to wear a helmet?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would, but only because my noggin' is valuable to me. Hmmm...is one truly nekkid if they are wearing a helmet? That's a good question! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Gives new meaing to the term Road Rash!! Guess I am getting old 'cause there are people out there that should NOT be seen naked

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

I don't know....just the thought of it hurts! You'd be buff and walkin' like John Wayne afterward! Big grin
            JakeKnight

I'm shocked that Scout7 hasn't posted in this thread. Maybe if you had some pictures ... As for biking naked, um, no. Just no. Chains, spinning wheels, pointy seat ... so many things could go horribly wrong. Plus, you just know that the people who show up for something like that are the very last people who really should.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Scout7

I agree with the simian. Running naked, that's one thing. Cycling naked? No thanks. It's bad enough if you've ever gotten your jeans caught up in the chain. I can't imagine other things getting caught......be worse than "There's Something About Mary". Happy now, monkey man?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I agree with the simian. Running naked, that's one thing. Cycling naked? No thanks. It's bad enough if you've ever gotten your jeans caught up in the chain.
                  Now, how in the hell would you get your pork & beans caught in a bicycle chain?! I think I need a brainwash to get this mental image out.... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Now, how in the hell would you get your pork & beans caught in a bicycle chain?! I think I need a brainwash to get this mental image out.... Tongue
                    I don't know, I've been trying not to think about it.

You'll ruin your knees!

hmmm.... pork & beans = bits = junk?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hmmm.... pork & beans = bits = junk?
                        Yep...and twig & berries. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Here you go, Scout. God bless YouTube, huh? (Content warning: yes, it's naked people. On bikes. No, I don't know why.) http://youtube.com/watch?v=-WePONvhm-Q

Scout7

I appreciate the offer. Streaming media is, unfortunately, blocked at work. Of course, today would be perfect, since almost no one is here.
                            JakeKnight

I appreciate the offer. Streaming media is, unfortunately, blocked at work. Of course, today would be perfect, since almost no one is here.
                              Ya really don't wanna see it, anyway. Trust me.

Scout7

Duly noted.....