Express Mail delivery? (Read 648 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had something shipped to me yesterday by Express Mail (overnight)...our mail just came, but it was not there. Does Express Mail typically get delivered separately? I seem to recall that we have had other things delivered to us in the past by Express Mail and they came from a different mail carrier than our regular stuff. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

I am pretty sure it is a different carrier... hope you get it in time! Pics, please!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hope you get it in time! Pics, please!
        You know what I'm expecting, huh..? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

I think it will come seperately --- fingers crossed!!
          2009: BQ?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think it will come seperately --- fingers crossed!!
            My toes are crossed, too...helps that I have long toes, heh. I guess if worst comes to worst I will do my little 30 minute jog tomorrow night, rather than in the AM. I guess that last short easy run probably won't have any negative effect on my race the next day if it is in the evening, rather than the previous morning. I have a lot of crap going on tomorrow AM (Mother's Day tea at my son's school, then run down by the race venue to pick up my packet, check out the big running expo, drop off a car-load of stuff to the JDRF yard sale, lunch, back to pick up the kid in the afternoon), anyhow, so if I have to put it off, so be it.

~ Sarah Kay

evillee

It all depends. Your letter carrier probably leaves the office by 9:30. Express mail has 2 delivery times noon and 3pm and the office probably gets Express a couple of times a day. If the office has received it before your carrier leaves and he can make the delivery time he will take it otherwise they will send someone else out with it. Do you have the tracking number??? If you still don't have it I might be able to tell where it is.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do you have the tracking number??? If you still don't have it I might be able to tell where it is.
                EO897252580US When I've checked it says they only update the site each evening. I like UPS's tracking better...it seems to be more real-time. k

~ Sarah Kay

evillee

Yeah, Our site is HORRIBLE + it is not updated until carriers get back in the office in the afternoon. So the carrier can delivery something at 10 am and the site might not get updated until 5 pm or later. any way good news/bad news. THe good news is you are going to get a refund for your express mail. bad news is its somewhere between California and Michigan Confused Basically all we have it the sender dropping it off at 1230 yesterday and then processing in SD later last night. In otherwords its on its way. I'll be here for another couple of hours, I'll keep tracking it.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

THe good news is you are going to get a refund for your express mail. bad news is its somewhere between California and Michigan Confused Basically all we have it the sender dropping it off at 1230 yesterday and then processing in SD later last night. In otherwords its on its way. I'll be here for another couple of hours, I'll keep tracking it.
                    Awww...crap. Well, the sender would get the refund. I paid for regular shipping, but she was really sweet to overnight it. Not that it did much good. Sad Thanks for looking into it for me! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yay! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay