The Joggler (Read 633 times)

Go Pre!

Has anyone heard of this guy. He is from my neighborhood and juggles while he runs marathons. He just regained the world record yesterday at the Toronto Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon where I did my 5k race. Check out that link, there is some footage of him. Pretty amazing that he managed to finish the marathon in a little under 3 hours, while juggling the whole time!
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Wow! I can juggle about four throws... six if I'm doing really well... and yes, it sometimes does involve a little running... but... WOW!

Roads were made for journeys...

JakeKnight

That guy has way too much time on his hands. And apples, too. Too many apples on his hands. Or are those tomatoes?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

maybe this is his weblog.

Go Pre!

That weblog is the 'other' joggler, we'll call him joggler #2. He is from Chicago I believe. He beat joggler #1's time last year by 40 seconds, so last weekend was joggler #1's chance to get it back, which he did (2:57) I am sure this will be an ongoing saga Wink
            JakeKnight

That weblog is the 'other' joggler, we'll call him joggler #2. He is from Chicago I believe. He beat joggler #1's time last year by 40 seconds, so last weekend was joggler #1's chance to get it back, which he did (2:57) I am sure this will be an ongoing saga Wink
              The dude ran a 2:57 marathon? While juggling? That's just wrong. Makes me want to trip him. Wonder how many times he drops the balls. And if he ought to take a minute penalty for each drop.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
              -----------------------------

Cripe, I'm lucky I'm able to walk & chew bubble gum at the same time. Bet this guy runs, juggles, drinks water at the stops AND doesn't get it on his shirt!! Wrong, just wrong...
                So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3