Dog Attack! (Read 1787 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

...sorta. 2 stupid little dachshunds in my hood. One body-slammed my calf...or at least I think he did. Not sure...I think he weighed all of 10#s. Lotta 'tude from such laughable little pooches. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Cause I CAN

This is why i love cats...you never hear about a cat attacking someone on a run or doing anything else that obnoxious
      Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
      http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is why i love cats...you never hear about a cat attacking someone on a run or doing anything else that obnoxious
        I'm a cat person, but I do love dogs...most dogs. It was funny, maybe 20 seconds after I ditched the doxies I got up to our neighbor's yard with her GSD. Seneca gave me a couple gentle woofs and I said "I know, Seneca...those guys are bozos." I think he agreed. Seneca is a kickass dog, as is the golden retriever kitty-corner across the street from us. Neither barks at us, but they will bark at other dogs in the neighborhood...almost like they're telling the noisy dogs to STFU. We have a funny beagle in the neighborhood who gets loose from time to time, too. He/she's funny. Yesterday was roaming and I think feeling lonely...poor pup was "arrooo"ing.

~ Sarah Kay

Sounds like my dog... she would head butt your leg then try to make out with you.

~Sara
          It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard is what makes it great. ~ Jimmy Dugan

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, maybe I wasn't "attacked." Maybe the doxie was just randy! Evil grin I feel so dirty... Blush

~ Sarah Kay

You obviously haven't met my cat.
                That's funny. A few months ago I was "attacked" by something. It was one of those "purse dogs" as my husband calls them. It was funny more than anything. That little thing was snarling and barking and darting between my legs. I think he was trying to knock me over so he could bite my face, probably. Nearly succeeded too - it was dark, and he snuck up on me. I nearly fell over laughing. Tongue That said, the owner should have that thing on a leash, or on better voice control. He could have darted out in front of a car & then he wouldn't be around to make me laugh anymore!! It's hard to take those little things seriously. Smile

Michelle

phzzzzzzzzzzz

I ran past a goose, a few months ago, who was standing in the bike path. As I ran past, that goose opened his mouth like he was going to bite me. All I had to do was make a move toward him for him to back off. It was so funny. I couldn't help be think, "hey goose, if you try it, I'm going to punt you into next week." Same kind of thing happened when I was in India for business. I ran past a pack of homeless mutts (they seem to be everywhere), and the little pooches started after me like they were going to hunt me down! Again, when I ran at them, they backed off quickly. I've never been attacked by a dachshund, though. I think I might hurt myself laughing.
                  obsessor

Geese do that often. During spring with the little goslings about they tend to get quite agressive. I've had to push away geese mid-air. One flew at me - twice. Very weird. My arms are long enough (barely), and the nips did not hurt, but I can't figure what it thought it was going to do with me. (I guess their brain is about the size of a peanut, though, so "not much" is about the answer)
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Geese do that often. During spring with the little goslings about they tend to get quite agressive.
                      2 geese hovering over a loaf of bread on the shoulder of the road are, as well...guess how I know. I crossed the road. Those suckers were half my height and hissing. As for the doxies...there was the "aggressive" one and his "accomplice." I was cracking up...it was like doggie Batman and Robin. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Cause I CAN

You obviously haven't met my cat.
                        yes but if i met a cat like yours, its small and can easily be kicked very far if need be Evil grin
                        Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
                        http://terri7291.blogspot.com/

phzzzzzzzzzzz

.it was like doggie Batman and Robin. Tongue
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Exactly! I wonder if JK has seen that pic....maybe those are HIS dogs! Shocked Wink

~ Sarah Kay