I am sure this has been asked....but (Read 1156 times)

Okay I must be the only one who doesn't know.... What does HTFU mean? Is it a special running club or level you obtain Cool How do I get it ? Thanks for all ya'lls time Derrick
    If the road less traveled was easy, would it be...?
      oh...it is most definitely a level you get. Tongue
        Glad to oblige, just click the link in my signature to meet our good friend Chopper Reid. But be warned, the F stands for F-bomb and Chopper drops it about twenty times in the video.

E.J.
        Greater Lowell Road Runners
        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Okay got it now thanks BaDawg, definately gonna remember that one when encouraging the wife Roll eyesOr not. Thanks again
          If the road less traveled was easy, would it be...?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My son...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

dj steve boyett

Reluctant Scrooge

The comments below the vid are ten times funnier than the vid (which is saying something), mostly because most of them don't seem to realize it's funny. Big grin
              Steve Boyett
              Podrunner: Free, nonstop, fixed-BPM workout music mixes.
              Podrunner: Intervals - Free, varied-BPM workout music mixes!

You'll ruin your knees!

My son...
                Her son as my inspiration...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

JakeKnight

At first I thought that was a DAILY calendar. I was trying to figure out if the extra 38 miles on 10/28 was warmup or cooldown.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

I added HTFU to Wikipedia a while back, but I left out the for unlawful carnal knowledge part out. Big grin 38 miles in a day with 100 miles before that? Damn dude! Is there are recovery bar on Oct 29th? Okay had to check it again!... Weekly! Cool Still that's a lot of miles for a week!

Vim