Squirrels with lightsabers (Read 1385 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw that in my yard today! Seriously, we have a crazy number of squirrels and with all of the maple pods dropping they are insane!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I saw that in my yard today! Seriously, we have a crazy number of squirrels and with all of the maple pods dropping they are insane!
        That is so cool! What color were their lightsabers?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, there were at least a dozen different colors...pink, purple, teal, blue, red, yellow, green, chartreuse, orange, raw umber, burnt sienna, puce... k

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

Down here in TX they've moved to the double...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Damn, everything's bigger in TX--even squirrel light sabers! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That one in Texas is definitely a Sith.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Oh, there were at least a dozen different colors...pink, purple, teal, blue, red, yellow, green, chartreuse, orange, raw umber, burnt sienna, puce...
                  Dug pretty deep into the Crayola box there didn'tcha?