Reebok RealFlex - anyone have these? (Read 84 times)

There's a sale going on at a site that I frequent for alot of the Reebok "RealFlex" shoes. There's a couple of different models to chose from - Speed, Scream 2.0, etc

Does anyone have any experience with these shoes?

FYI, I run in the Brooks PureFlow minimalists. They are a tru "minimalist" shoe and that's what I want to stick with, but willing to try a different vendor

Jocrowe91

I think it would be a large mistake to switch from a Brooks to a Reebok of any kind. Bang for the buck you can't beat Brooks. Also the scream 2.0 is not a true minimalist. Speed wouldn't be too bad but it seems to be ALOT like a cross trainer to me.

FYI, I run in the Brooks PureFlow minimalists. They are a tru "minimalist" shoe and that's what I want to stick with, but willing to try a different vendor

The best source for unbiased minimalist shoe reviews (and other running shoes) I've found is at www.runblogger.com. (search "guide to minimalist running shoes").

"I can do 440 in 220"    Half Fanatic #846    "90% of running is half mental"    I ran half of my last race on my left foot

elenagi

Well, Reebok realflex is a good shoe to have but I prefer Nike free. But as you said you want to stick with Brooks then go with it. If you have established a comfort zone with Brooks then there is no need to switch the product.

Thank you