Holiday Running Streak (Read 2691 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Today is day 8 for me. I needed this challenge.

A Saucy Wench

Day 45 in the books.  Glad for the company!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Intentionally Blank

8 miles today. Feeling groovy.
        camille2

Day 3 for me as part of a family streak game ferom Thanksgiving to xmas.

We were in different places and had to do different turkey trots this year, so we decided to continue the virtual idea and do a streak together. A point for each day and bonus points for completing weeks.  DD is in charge of prizes..

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

That sounds like fun!

Seanv2

I've added the new comers to the first post.  As long as you've run a mile a day since Thanksgiving, I'll add you to the list!

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

daisymae25

Squidward Bike Rider

Wow, this has turned into a nice sized group! I have added everyone who said they were giving this a go.  I'm a week into my streak and feeling good, hope everyone else is as well!

Just saw my name, thanks!

7 and change today.  Legs feel surprisingly good even after hill sprints.  We'll see tomorrow, though.

xhristopher

Day 3 for me as part of a family streak game ferom Thanksgiving to xmas.

You can't rest till New Years.

Jess runs for bacon

I'm in for this, I've run every day since Thanksgiving Smile

Seanv2

I'd like to encourage everyone taking part in this challenge to make their logs public, it makes it easier to follow each others progress, and hold each other accountable. 

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

13.1 today, that included a minute and a half PR. Smile

Jess runs for bacon

Sean, thanks for the heads up, still trying to transfer my log over but when it loads I'll make it public. In the meantime, here's what I have since Thanksgiving: Day 1: 7.10 miles Day 2: 4.10 miles Day 3 (today): 4.84 miles Tomorrow will be just a mile day, since it's usually my rest day (and I could use one!).
                          stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Still running. Tonight 3.13. I planned on 1.

My weekly total has been around 15ish because I've been lazy for a while. I hope that at the end of this I'll be in the habit of running a little each day no matter what.

Queen of 3rd Place

50...ish. Smile

Join the club...you might want to check out the Master's forum if you haven't already! Very active bunch over there. 

16 for today, think I'm on day 6. Was a little worried about the step up in mileage, especially because it's been a relatively low mileage year, but feeling fantastic so far. Going for 70 mpw until the new year, which will make December a record month. 

Ex runner

Feeling the growl again

Well I am pooped and drinking beer instead of running today.  And here I thought vacations were supposed to be restful and time to do things you enjoy (like running).  So with today and the next three days likely off committed to another hobby, I should be nice and rested for the 400 mile December I committed to in another subforum challenge.  That should be interesting, considering I have one more work trip yet this year.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills