Personal Records Problem (Read 666 times)

The Floor Walker

Eric, I just noticed that my list of personal records aren't displaying the right PRs. For example, my 5mi PR is listed as 29:52 when I actually have two other 5mi race records that are lower where my 28:16 should be displayed. I don't remember seeing this problem in the past. Perhaps this is just user error but I can't seem to figure out what's wrong, any ideas? Anyone else having a problem with the PR list? Thanks, Matt
    eric :)

Hi Matt, I corrected the problem (for now). There is a floating point precision problem which I have to look into. It doesn't affect your data, just the reporting of it. Sorry about that. eric Smile
      dparks

I'm not sure how to post a personal record. I just ran my first 5k and could not figure out how to add to my personal records. I wasn't sure if I should post this question here or start a new post. Thanks, Detra
        eric :)

I'm not sure how to post a personal record. I just ran my first 5k and could not figure out how to add to my personal records. I wasn't sure if I should post this question here or start a new post. Thanks, Detra
          Detra, When you enter your runs, you can specify its type (for example, easy, tempo, and race). It is located right below the "Time of Day" field. Your personal records are generated based on races. So if you set your run as a "Race", it'll appear on your Personal Records page. eric Smile