Wish me luck! (Read 884 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Max pay $8/hour which includes trying to make overtired toddlers smile and telemarketing. No way in hell would I drive 30 minutes each way for that sort of torture. *shudders*
    I feel the pain for all of the torture that my children have unleashed upon photo studio photographers... Not through misbehaving, but just the near-impossibility of getting a kid that age to be smiling at just the right moment, looking in the right direction. Though in the digital era, there's no excuse for them to not take a whole lot more shots and just delete the sucktacular ones.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Though in the digital era, there's no excuse for them to not take a whole lot more shots and just delete the sucktacular ones.
      I *heart* digital. I felt not a smidgen of remorse when I sold my film bodies. I had only had my Canon film gear for a year before I switched to digital (should have gone direct to digital in the first place when I switched from Nikon to Canon...duh), so I lost $$. That was the only thing that sucked. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Good luck Zoomers! That would be cool. If you don't get the job - they are clearly fools. I'd love to work with you! Claire xxx
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd love to work with you! Claire xxx
          We would get NOTHING accomplished, of that I am certain! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Keeping fingers crossed! GOOD LUCK!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Now that was a bath...

We have a campaign here to join the police called 'Better work stories'. I think you and I would be the 'Police' Claire xxx
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

We have a campaign here to join the police called 'Better work stories'. I think you and I would be the 'Police' Claire xxx
                Hmmm...do you think we'd look good in uniform? We could probably outrun a lot of cops, at least the cops in my area.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Hey! Good luck!! That's exciting. Maybe I'll see you every now and then! Big grin
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey! Good luck!! That's exciting. Maybe I'll see you every now and then! Big grin
                    Heh, that would be something new, LOL! BTW, it's comical how close we live to one another, yet have never met IRL... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Heh, that would be something new, LOL! BTW, it's comical how close we live to one another, yet have never met IRL... Big grin k
                      It's wayyyyyy beyond comical!! Big grin We should just get the kids together at a park sometime for awhile (Whitehall twp is nice). I could give you the magazines I've gone through at the same time!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Let's make a date! Or we could even do a day at Duck Lake St. park beach...we haven't yet been there this year, which is also pretty sad... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay