Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? (Read 876 times)

Now that was a bath...

No. Nor me.
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Running...? I'm just here for the beer. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Philosophical musings of running 1 members. Private Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? Do you want to discuss things about racing, form, fueling, hydration, practice runs, and nutrition, all in a way that is related to running? Anxieties about an upcoming race? Want to discuss it? We do too! We're all about being a running family sharing a common goal of living through your dreams and running!

Now that was a bath...

I'm here for the usergroups baby!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Philosophical musings of running 1 members. Private Ever get sick of message boards where people digress from interesting running topics? Do you want to discuss things about racing, form, fueling, hydration, practice runs, and nutrition, all in a way that is related to running? Anxieties about an upcoming race? Want to discuss it? We do too! We're all about being a running family sharing a common goal of living through your dreams and running!
            Did hippy Jeff do that...? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Some of the topics on here have really got me rolling. Most of my latest post have been seeders... this JakeKnight guy trips me up!

Vim

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Running...? I'm just here for the beer.
                How long do you have to be a member before you get your beer? Is that what that little donation thing to Eric was about? Tongue Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Now that was a bath...

Who's Jakeknight? I fear he's just a rumour in my otherwise filthy mind. Ever get sick of message boards where people digress to running from interesting topics? I'm just jealous. Spending too much time in Erics Harem massaging his behind for my own tenuous mental status. I've become a junkie to the User Group Utopias.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How long do you have to be a member before you get your beer? Is that what that little donation thing to Eric was about? Tongue Cheers, Jeff
                    Oh, HERE...I didn't get beer here. I got it at the end of the GR Marathon/HM. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

I find it troubling that this thread is 100% boob free. At least there's a beer reference. And no giant man-killing spiders from planet Xenon. Proper spelling - hippy? Or hippie? Debate and discuss. Your answers will be graded on originality, rhetorical structure, and gratuitous breast references. Ready - set - go.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Are there many boobie related threads? Only one I've read was related to using them to warm up one's ipod. Sadly, the post had no relation to the irack.

Vim

Now that was a bath...

Modal, when I was hanging out in one of Eric's Harems he mentioned that some of the talk in the 2000 mile club is a little breast orientated. Maybe you could look there! As for me - I qualify as the least likely person to get into the 2000 mile forum so i'll have to stay abreast of the situation in different ways. Gotta shop... Claire xxxx
                          JakeKnight

Modal, when I was hanging out in one of Eric's Harems he mentioned that some of the talk in the 2000 mile club is a little breast orientated. Maybe you could look there!
                            I wouldn't. It's a frightening place. http://www.runningahead.com/groups/2000
                            As for me - I qualify as the least likely person to get into the 2000 mile forum so i'll have to stay abreast of the situation in different ways.
                            Well played. That's funny. If that was an accident, it's really, really funny.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Scout7

Boobs? Where? I'm now thoroughly disappointed that a thread from Claire didn't involve some sort of picture that I can't see....You're slipping, my dear. Although I am amused that you're here to be a groupie. Oh, and boobs.
                                At the risk of alienating myself from every female on RA, I give you the Boobie Poem:
                                Fun bags, snuggle pups, gazongas and shimmies, Boobies, hooters, orbs and big whoppers, We gaze into headlights and gawk at the ninnies, We wear'em like ear muffs and use them like knockers Stacks, spuds, glands and globes, Guavas, flesh bulbs, flapjacks, bongos! Love bubbles, warheads, twin peaks and loaves, Jugs, nippers pillows and sweet rolls! Bra Buddies? Dumplings? Peepers maybe? Pips! Hand warmers! No that's just not right... Casabas! Roundies! Maybe sweater meat? This is all I can think of, is it enough for JakeKnight?
                                Inspired by this thread with help from "Euphemisms for Boobs" Big grin