any one knows whats going on with running-wizard.com? (Read 249 times)

laurita

hello, any one knows whats going on with running-wizard.com?  i was using my last year plan for a marathon in December, but for work reasons i stopped training during 3 weeks, i feel like i need a new plan and not sure where to go now...

Thanks!

Laura

HermosaBoy

See this post.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

laurita

ohh wow, long story short, we dont know when this will be fixed Sad   I hope they do get a fair agreement

any advice?

happy runs!

eric :)

Hi laurita,

I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of this.  The ball is completely in their court.  I have not heard from them at all after I replied to their initial email, and that was back in April!  You should email Nobby and tell him how much you enjoy using the program.  If enough people email him, maybe that would motivate him and Lorraine in coming up with an agreement.

eric Smile

ohh wow, long story short, we dont know when this will be fixed Sad   I hope they do get a fair agreement

any advice?

happy runs!

If you're interested, I'll give you the name of my coach. Send me a PM and I'll respond with info which you can use to decide on your own.

Hoban-Jay

Hi laurita,

I'm sorry you're caught in the middle of this.  The ball is completely in their court.  I have not heard from them at all after I replied to their initial email, and that was back in April!  You should email Nobby and tell him how much you enjoy using the program.  If enough people email him, maybe that would motivate him and Lorraine in coming up with an agreement.

eric Smile

How would we get in touch with Nobby?

cookiemonster

Connoisseur of Cookies

How would we get in touch with Nobby?

See this post.

***************************************************************************************

"C" is for cookie.  That's good enough for me.