running and having to take a dump (Read 3077 times)

running and having to take a dump.....The number 1 reason I don't eat anything before I go for a long run. I don't care if my running times are slower because I haven't stockedup on energy. Another sign of aging I guess, I use to be able to holdoff for hours, now it is 15 minutes max.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius

Menace to Sobriety

I've got 17 cm less colon than I had 1.5 years ago......scheduling has become more unpredictable. I run near a golf couse that has portable toilets around.....just in case.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

The last ten steps are more dangerous than the first two miles, believe me. AFTER you get home and close the front door behind you, look out. You've cut your run short, done the "stiff-legged trot" for two miles, you think you're safe, and oops. Undecided
        Do bears bear? Do bees be?
          The last ten steps are more dangerous than the first two miles, believe me. AFTER you get home and close the front door behind you, look out. You've cut your run short, done the "stiff-legged trot" for two miles, you think you're safe, and oops. Undecided
          Amen, brother. Mine usually starts when I have the house in sight, though. 200 yards of pinched-cheeks hell.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

A Saucy Wench

Amen, brother. Mine usually starts when I have the house in sight, though. 200 yards of pinched-cheeks hell.
            It must be psychological

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Oh my goodness, ya'll crack me up!!! I'm just sitting in my room snorking!! (By the way - I've felt the wave of fear and made it home in time)
                It must be psychological
                I'm sure it's psychological, but it sure as hell is physical at the time!! Shocked Tight lipped

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Oh my goodness, ya'll crack me up!!! I'm just sitting in my room snorking!! (By the way - I've felt the wave of fear and made it home in time)
                  You're lucky - there have been three times I haven't made it.

Prince of Fatness

This is the reason that when I run in the morning I wait until an hour after I get up to go out. First I must flush the system out with coffee, then wait a while to make sure there are no stragglers. Then I go out.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

This is the reason that when I run in the morning I wait until an hour after I get up to go out. First I must flush the system out with coffee, then wait a while to make sure there are no stragglers. Then I go out.
                      'Tis my system, as well. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wanna read my story? I stepped a few feet to my left, and drug my bum over the grass. Then, I pulled up my pants and finished my run.
                          Dude! that is awesome! LOL
                          The Graduates - a community of post C25K runners!

Started Running 21 April 2008

2008 Running Goals
                          • Finish C25K 22 Jun 2008
                          • Run 5K 43:29 29 Jun 2008
                          • Complete a 10K fun run
                            I admit that it was an urge to take a dump that "motivated" me to finish the Lucky 7 Reversible in 2000 so fast. I ran right through the finisher's chute and right to the port-o-potty!
                            I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                            Teresadfp

One day at a time

Ack, why won't coffee work for me??
                                Wanna read my story? http://mommahutch.blogspot.com/2008/07/more-than-you-wanted-to-know.html
                                OMG, I would definitely rip off my bib #, run off the course and not stop until I found a washroom or river. I would set an alltime long run if needed. I feel so bad for the person in that pic.

"The drops of rain make a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling." - Lucretius