Finally Qualified for Boston--Thanks my old CR friends and new RA friends (Read 907 times)

Beatin' on the Rock

Wonderful! Keep us all posted!
    Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
      Jeez, I need to get on here more often! Congrats again as everybody has already said...that's a huge accomplishment. I learned more from you during the training than you did from me. Your name says it all, this is a lifetime sport that needs to be attacked with patience, and you practice what you preach (even if you always tried to sneak a few extra seconds out of every tempo run Big grin)
      www.mnultrarunner.blogspot.com
        Congratulations Nick! As so many others have already said. You are my inspiration! Vicki

Good job, Nick!

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

One more congrats, Nick! You earned every one of them. I used to read your posts a lot at CR, and I've learned a lot from you. Thanks.
            Do bears bear? Do bees be?
            Timbodeener

Nick, I admire your passion! Way to go!
                Hey Nick! I'm a little late to the party but let me add my Congratulations. If there's anyone who deserved Boston more than you, I can't imagine who'd it'd be. All those years and miles ... Way To Go! Bill

"Some are the strong, silent type. You can't put your finger on exactly what it is they bring to the table until you run without them and then you realize that their steadiness fills a hole that leaks energy in their absence." - Kristin Armstrong

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. I am still grinning. Nick