Importing Cadence? (Read 996 times)

I've started using my Garmin foot pod to measure my cadence.  Is there a place for cadence to be recorded in Running Ahead?  If so, I must be overlooking it.

Any input is welcome!

David

David,

You can view the cadence data for each workout from the workout's graph.  You will need to select Cadence as the y-axis data.  I will add the ability to record average cadence to the workout in the future.

eric Smile

Thanks for the quick reply Eric!  I look forward to having the ability to import my cadence from my Garmin.  Until then, I'll just add it to the notes by hand.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

i tried importing candence once, but by the time it arrived from overseas, it was stale.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

I didn't know cannabis got stale.

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

if you'll get your head out of your cannabis, you'll see that's not what i said i was importing.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Candice was deported?!  I noticed she hadn't posted in a while.

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman

R2E

"run" "to" "eat"

you people are silly.

just a simple cat

Candice was deported?!  I noticed she hadn't posted in a while.

I think she has been reported recently.

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

I'm in the same boat as David_B and was wondering if cadence has been added yet? I cant seem to find it if it has so am noting my cadence stats manually in the notes. I can see the info in the graphs though.

Candice is important.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

Candice is important.

And she can knock out some push ups.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...