Mmm...toxic peanut butter! (Read 545 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

news story Yikes, PB is a staple of my diet! Good thing Smucker's Natural is not the tainted product...though maybe I'd lose some weight if it were.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I LOVE peanut butter ... I eat at least once a day Blush Another Smuckers Natural lover here too!
      2009: BQ?
        Smuckers Natural all the way baby! I usually have a spoonfull before bed each night!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Smucker's, Teddie's & a local brand called Parker's, especially the Honey Roast, are just this side of Heaven.

Finished!

mmm peanutbutter. sit me down with a jar and a spoon and I'm happy Smile
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh, we could start a user group for lovers of Smucker's Natural PB! I don't know why anyone would eat those slimy ones like Skippy or Jif. Ick! k

~ Sarah Kay

news story Yikes, PB is a staple of my diet! Good thing Smucker's Natural is not the tainted product...though maybe I'd lose some weight if it were.... Tongue k
                Thanks for the reminder. I just happen to have Peter Pan with 2111 stamped on the lid. Good thing I met Trent for lunch today, otherwise I might have eaten the PB&J sandwich that I put back in my freezer. Though I am halfway through the jar, so I would be sick by now, right? So maybe I will just finish it anyway.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I would think that if you've already eaten that much and not gotten sick that you'd be OK...but I'm no doctor... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

My husband -- skinny and lanky and tall, damn him -- once ate a jar of GOOBERS ... that horrendous peanut butter/ jelly swirled together conconction - with a spoon. Surprised
                    2009: BQ?
                      I myself just love almond butter but since they don't have that here in Poland I am quite content with peanut butter. No news here on any of it being tainted. GOOD!
                      I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill