Any Dead runners here? (Read 611 times)

this space for rent

There's a venerable email listserv/group called the Dead Runner's Society (for those not in the know), and I'm curious if there are any deads here. I'm brand new to RA, but have been "dead" since 1993 Smile
      I'm not a dead runner, but i just wanted to say that i love your avatar. I had that picture as my computer wallpaper for like 6 months, and it made me smile every time i turned my computer on.
      Scout7

I'm on the list, yes, but I've never posted on it. There are definitely some good discussions on there.

The voice of mile 18

I was a dead triathlete but lost the email ring when I changed jobs and can't get back Cry

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

this space for rent

I had that picture as my computer wallpaper for like 6 months, and it made me smile every time i turned my computer on.
            *heh* It's the wallpaper on my work computer right now Smile I'm a sci-fi geek and a big fan of LOLcats, so it's a natural!

this space for rent

I was a dead triathlete but lost the email ring when I changed jobs and can't get back Cry
              Can you get back from here? http://www.tri-drs.org/
                Someone told me I should be a Dead runner because Dead runners are drinkers with a running problem and I am famous on campus as a guy who imbibes. Tongue
                I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                fxdgear

Someone told me I should be a Dead runner because Dead runners are drinkers with a running problem and I am famous on campus as a guy who imbibes. Tongue
                  Thats actually the Hash House Harriers. Havent been Dead in years, but remember it being a great list with several colorful characters.
                    Right. It's Christmas and I wonder where I am.
                    I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock