Uploading HR Data (Read 202 times)

Is there a way to upload heart rate data from a workout if the monitor is not integrated with the wtach already? I use a Garmin already, but this particular model does not have a HR monitor. I am going to buy a separate monitor, but want to get one that I can upload on RA.

HermosaBoy

Just to clarify -- are you going to upload two different data sets for the same workout?

1. Garmin Data

2. HR data

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Yes. I know I can simply type it in the blocks, but I'm wondering if there is a way to download all the data from a heart rate monitor.

HermosaBoy

Yes. I know I can simply type it in the blocks, but I'm wondering if there is a way to download all the data from a heart rate monitor.

From the main page it appears that you can upload from a Polar device.  I am guessing it will be an additional entry over and above your garmin though.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Rob -- Thanks much! I saw that, but I didn't see any way to upload it, like where you upload the Garmin data. I just bought a cheap HRM (non-Polar) to see if Iike using it to train. If so, and if it is easy to upload the Polar data, I'll then go buy a good one.  Happy New Year!

Michael

eric :)

Michael,

The log can't merge data from different devices because no one has ever needed this.  I doubt it'll be added because you're the first person to request it so there is no demand for it.

Michael,

The log can't merge data from different devices because no one has ever needed this.  I doubt it'll be added because you're the first person to request it so there is no demand for it.

Eric,

Got it. Part of this is from my own ignorance, but I'm tryiing to sue the site  to it fullest! So, what I need to do is manually enter the data from the HRM in the blocks for the event, correct? Would there be a way to graph that data later? I'm thinking about what my average heart rate would be over time.

Michael

eric :)

Eric,

Got it. Part of this is from my own ignorance, but I'm tryiing to sue the site  to it fullest! So, what I need to do is manually enter the data from the HRM in the blocks for the event, correct? Would there be a way to graph that data later? I'm thinking about what my average heart rate would be over time.

Michael

If you're going to sue the site to the fullest, then you won't be getting any help from me nor will you be getting much money either ;-)

You can manually enter the hrm for each workout and then graph it using the reports function.

Sorry, my typing is worse than my other computer skills!Smile I meant USE rather than SUE -- glad you caught that! Thanks for all your help!