Please help find Gunner, missing 5 month old Golden puppy. (Read 118 times)

Treadmill Addict

I wouldn't normally share this, as I know it's a long shot that anyone here would know anything or be anywhere near us, but we're doing absolutely everything we can think of, and hoping for a miracle. During the Thanksgiving holiday, my sisters new 5 month old golden retriever puppy went missing in Pine Valley, Utah. He got out of the gate after a careless house guest left it open very late at night when they left. He was only out for 5 minutes, but somehow he just disappeared. We don't know if someone took him, or if he maybe got lost in the trees and headed the wrong way into the mountains. They have been looking non-stop, and are desperate to find him. Share this video anywhere you can. They waited and saved up a long time to get this little boy. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8wDr3ph4w&feature=youtu.be

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

You might want to edit the title of your post with the location - more apt to catch the attention of someone local.

Hip Redux

The best thing to do is get up as many flyers in the neighborhood that you can - get everyone looking for him.  The more eyeballs the better.   The signs have to be readable from afar - don't try to cram so much info that will be missed driving by - something simple like "Lost Golden Puppy" and a phone number to call if sighted.   Call every animal control and vet in the area, too - if someone sees him, they may bring him in somewhere.  Talk to the postman, the school bus driver - anyone who might be in and out of the neighborhood regularly

I've been on a few lost dog searches, and it's upsetting.  I hope he is found. Sad

You might also try FB so friends know to look. On FB, you could provide a few more details that jog people's memory of seeing a dog or give them a clue where to be extra alert.

"So many people get stuck in the routine of life that their dreams waste away. This is about living the dream." - Cave Dog
          Hoban-Jay

I wouldn't normally share this, as I know it's a long shot that anyone here would know anything or be anywhere near us, but we're doing absolutely everything we can think of, and hoping for a miracle. During the Thanksgiving holiday, my sisters new 5 month old golden retriever puppy went missing in Pine Valley, Utah. He got out of the gate after a careless house guest left it open very late at night when they left. He was only out for 5 minutes, but somehow he just disappeared. We don't know if someone took him, or if he maybe got lost in the trees and headed the wrong way into the mountains. They have been looking non-stop, and are desperate to find him. Share this video anywhere you can. They waited and saved up a long time to get this little boy. Thanks guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H8wDr3ph4w&feature=youtu.be

If he's been missing two days in Pine Valley, UT, I hate to say it, but you're not gonna find your puppy.

Gator eye

Good luck, I lost one of my golden retrievers for over a month when he was just a year old. Drove the area, put out fliers, vets, dog pounds, word of month. Finally my daughters school bus driver saw the dog tied up behind a house and gave me a call. Long story short, I'm glad I had a ID chip put in him when he had his puppy shots. It cleared up any doubt about who the real owner was.

Don't give up you might find him yet.