Equipment defaults (Read 61 times)

TropicalAndrew

I'd value the ability to set a piece of equipment to applied to a work-out by default (with the option to change it later). Most of the time I use a single pair of shoes, whose mileage I need to track; it's rather timeconsuming to have to select this every time.

By extension, one might also be choose to have a workout type to appear by default. For example, all work-outs to appear as 'easy run' unless changed.

Thanks!

an amazing likeness

For manual (meaning non-gps import) entries, that is fundamentally how the log works. When you enter a new run, the values from the previous workout are pre-populated for equipment, route, workout type.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

npaden

Also if you are following a training plan that you've setup, the runs do automatically populate based on whatever is on the training plan for that day.  It even will fill in the notes section with any notes that you had in the training plan for that day.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

B-Plus

Also if you are following a training plan that you've setup, the runs do automatically populate based on whatever is on the training plan for that day.  It even will fill in the notes section with any notes that you had in the training plan for that day.

That's not the case for me. The notes show up in when I click on the workout from Calendar view, but once I upload my workouts the notes are gone.

npaden

Maybe you are right.  I remember the notes auto-filling for me before, but now that I think of it that could have been when I manually entered the workout because I ran it on a treadmill.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)