Do you like polls? (Read 117 times)

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

This one is open to all sorts, not just runners and "runners". Even X, and ultrafolks, and ostriches, can vote.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

jimmyb

port-a-bella-potty

Log    PRs

day after day sameness

The first 15,142 were somewhat entertaining at times....now not so much.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Feeling the growl again

Of course I like poles, I have on in my living room.  Gets a little awkward when the daughters start playing on it.  But I dated a Pole once too so who am I to judge.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Turtle Butt

As long as I'm not running into one with my face, I like 'em just fine.

2014 Goals

Run at least 1000 miles

Would LOVE a sub 30 5k (but ain't countin on it)

Sub 2:30 half

1st Marathon...oh, it's ON

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

The joke has gone on too long. I'm bored with all the poles. Can we return to talking about running now, or does that question need a pole?

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

JimR

a photo of a man cave with a bowling alley and billiard table

a photo of a man cave with a bowling alley and billiard table

I don't know. Can't quite put my finger on it. Looks like it's missing something...