62,000!!!! (Read 568 times)

Over $15,000.00!!!

That's a new car!

A Saucy Wench

That's a new car!

Or 250 Half marathon entries

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Just B.S.

How much would 62k cigs cost?

Crap, that's what I was thinking!!

knifey, congrats, that is awesome!

Thanks everybody!

And as for replacing a bad habit with a good...I used to get - not quite offended - but definitely put off when people would "accuse" me of being addicted to running, but a year or so ago I embraced it as a compliment...there are worse things I could be addicted to!

Congratulations! Those smokes cost a lot more when you add in the cost of a lower quality of life.

#artbydmcbride

Or 250 Half marathon entries

knifey runs a crazy amount of half marathons!!!!!Shocked

Runners run

Queen of 3rd Place

That is wonderful to hear, congratulations!

Ex runner

Right on Hereford...

That is awesome.

an amazing likeness

All the accolades are well deserved...but I happen to feel the 52 half marathons run in 2012 (last year) is freaking amazing. I have not the words to describe that achievement.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

ZZCaptainObvious

Wow. Massive congratulations!

xor

All the accolades are well deserved...but I happen to feel the 52 half marathons run in 2012 (last year) is freaking amazing. I have not the words to describe that achievement.

I do: the sun

an amazing likeness

I do: the sun

Yes, you usually do have the words. Often pudding is involved. (insert despised winkee here to denote playful joshing)

Revenge of the Nerd

Out of this world! Congratulations on an amazing and inspiring turnaround.

One of these days is none of these days.

~ H.G. Bohn

Thanks Andy. The crazy quantity of HM's is never something I know if I should be proud of or not (publicly - privately I sing this once an hour - click it SRL, it's just a link to a TMBG video)...because it's a weird personal thing that not everyone can understand...but what I am proud of was that I finally got not only a sub 2 half but a 1:56 - something that couch potato/ smoker me of the past would have NEVER thought possible. I credit my 51 training runs/half marathons for that PR. Smile

Jen - You are seriously kicking some booty!  Great job on breaking an unhealthy habit and taking good care of that body.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

an amazing likeness

Privately, and publicly, it is something you should be very, very proud of.

Thanks Andy. The crazy quantity of HM's is never something I know if I should be proud of or not (publicly - privately I sing this once an hour - click it SRL, it's just a link to a TMBG video)...because it's a weird personal thing that not everyone can understand...but what I am proud of was that I finally got not only a sub 2 half but a 1:56 - something that couch potato/ smoker me of the past would have NEVER thought possible. I credit my 51 training runs/half marathons for that PR. Smile